Aim of this site is to provide book reviews, various agricultural articles, materials and ebooks on Plant culture, Forestry, Animal Culture, Aquaculture, Fisheries, Angling, Hunting, farming, flowers, fruits and vegetable cultivations etc.

My land, my home, my Wisconsin : the epic story of the Wisconsin farm and farm family from settlement days to the present

My land, my home, my Wisconsin : the epic story of the Wisconsin farm and farm family from settlement days to the present is the book written by Ahlgreen, Henry L.
This agriculture book covers the following topics
  1. The Land, The Land and the people coming.
  2. Of Wheat the golden, and new Machines.
  3. Of new ways, and of new harvests.
  4. Of man in search of better ways.
  5. Wisconsin is a kaleidoscope of change - The land transformed
You can read this agriculture book from the following site
Read/Download
Related Agriculture Books
  1. Winter Wheat in the Golden Belt of Kansas
  2. Plain and pleasant talk about fruits, flowers and farming